Saturday, January 3, 2009

Post 25

17:17 Marpenoth 1375


The gnomes begin to secure themselves to ropes on the top deck while readying their weapons. One of the gnomes motions for you all to secure yourselves and jabbers in gnomish frantically.


I lash myself to the deck. Second, I will make sure that all of my belongings are securely fastened. I call out to my companions:

"Watch for attackers, call out if you see them!" After that I will, keep silent and stay focused.

Lazzard Straps into the nest, and holds tightly. He has his cutlass out and waves it around threateningly, cursing the beast out.

Azora follows suit with the gnomes, tying himself to the ship, and then goes with the original plan: find a place out of chaotic melee to throw spells from. I have charm person memorized.

I try to cast charm person on the rider.

[ Casting Charm Person on Zhentarim ]

I take aim with my musket and fire, if I can get a good shot.

Wympbumpe (1d20 + 2): 16 + 2 = 18
9 pts of damage!

Comments: Attack w/ musket +2 Dex bonus

Larper was in the process of climbing the ladder up to the main deck one handed. He slips and falls to the bottom of the ladder. Larper gathers himself off the ground and shakes his head. He sheathes his sword and wobbily climbs up the ladder.
"What's going on?!?! (urp)"
Once he sees the air born rider he pulls his sword once again and spreads his feet in a stance trained to receive a mounted attack. This is the young adventurer's first fight outside of the sparring ground... and he's drunk.


No comments:

Post a Comment