Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Post 12

21:08 11 Marpenoth 1375


(Azora)
I give Dominu & Larper 15 Moons each for the night's lodgings and supplies, then I retreat to my own room.

*DOMINU & LARPER - ADD 15 MOONS EACH TO YOUR CHARACTER SHEETS PRIOR TO LODGING AND SHOPPING.


(Azora)
I carry around my neck a small Sfirvneblin necklace, which is a small copper pickaxe around a copper chain. I took it from a fallen deep gnome when I left the city my ***** **** ****, and I wear it as a reminder of those who have died and will die if I fail in the course of serving *** ******. It is plain enough so that, if discovered, it wouldn't really give anything away.

I ready charm person, and I pray to Mystra for her protection, and for the safekeeping of my new comrades, *** ****** ***** ****** ***** ******** ********* ****. I also say a short prayer to Kelemvor, and ask for his blessing in borrowing his priest to serve Midnight/Mystra--my patron and his friend. I pray for ** ****** and for those who serve her, and for the forgiveness of the gods when she is delivered from ****** ******.

*AZORA - ADD CHARM PERSON TO YOUR SPELLBOOK
ADD 50 XP FOR ROLE-PLAYING YOUR CHARACTER AND GETTING INTO THE GAME!

(Dominu) I will stay with Azora if the room is available.

(Larper)

I decline separate lodging and will stay in the room provided for us. However I spend most of the night pub crawling around silverymoon and splurge on a huge steak dinner when I'm wasted at the end of the night. I stumble into the shared lodging completely hammered and bloated, pass out, and spend the rest of the morning snoring and farting.

*LARPER - ADD 50 XP FOR ROLE-PLAYING.
*SUBTRACT 12 MOONS FOR HEAVY DRINKING, EXPENSIVE FOOD, 2 RICKSHAW TRIPS, FLOWERS FOR A BEAUTIFUL BLUE HAIRED HALF ELF MAIDEN NAMED KAILI DEMIUSI, AND A CHOCOLATE COVERED ANKHEG LEG AT THE END OF THE NIGHT! LARPER! GIVE YOURSELF 200 XP FOR PAYING ATTENTION! I WAS HOPING SOMEONE WOULD CATCH THAT YOU ALREADY HAD LODGING PROVIDED. IT WAS STATED ON THE LAST POST BUT NO ONE CAUGHT THAT SAVE YOU. (BRANDON REPLIED AFTER THE FACT) NICE WORK.

(Dominu)
If I am awoken by Larper as he enters the room I will say "I trust that you will exercise greater discipline when we are abroad. Danger and reckoning do not wait for drunkeness to abate." I will then smile, nod and go back to sleep.


*DOMINU - ADD 50 XP FOR ROLE-PLAYING.

---

9:12 12 Marpenoth 1375



(Dominu)
Dominu procures 50 feet of rope, chalk, a mirror, a 10 foot pole/walking stick and an additional bag.

*DOMINU - ADD GEAR AND SUBTRACT APPROPRIATE AMOUNT OF GOLD FROM CHARACTER SHEET


(Azora)
I make sure I have all the spell components needed for all of my spells, three daggers, a quarterstaff, a backpack, five days rations, five days water, leather pants and a leather shirt for warmth (neither heavy enough to count as leather armor or interfere with my spell casting), a warm jacket, black boots, five torches, a 20' rope--that's about all I can carry.


*AZORA - YOU GET ALL THE SUPPLIES REQUESTED AND MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS TIGHTLY PACKED. PLEASE ADD TO CHARACTER SHEET AND SUBTRACT THE APPROPRIATE AMOUNT OF GOLD.


(Larper)
Pony Keg of hard cider - 1gp
2 wineskins - 16spIron frying pan - 4sp
Pound of Bacon - 2sp
Butter - 2sp
Whetstone - 2cp
Dozen eggs - 1sp
Cloak - 8sp
Bucket - 5sp
Spool of fishing line - 5sp


*LARPER - ADD THESE ITEMS TO YOUR CHARACTER SHEET.


*EVERYONE - NEXT TIME TRY WRITING JUST AS IF YOU ARE THE NARRATOR.(EXAMPLE: Azora kneels down on the cold stone floor of his inn room at the Golden Oak and begins to pray to Mystra. His face is stoic as he recounts the severity of his mission and it's success. He speaks in hushed tones "let no harm befall either my new companions or I as we brave the dangers of Faerun." Azora readies Charm Person and checks his pack to make sure everything is secure.)

THINK OF THIS AS AN OPPORTUNITY TO WRITE A REALLY AMAZING FANTASY NOVEL WHILE PLAYING A FUN RPG! GET CREATIVE AND ADD A FEW EVENTS, YOU BE THE DM A LITTLE BIT. ANYTHING MAJOR I WILL ADD OR MODIFY IF IT'S NOT QUITE RIGHT. BE FREE MY PLAYERS! BE FREE!

1 comment: