Monday, December 15, 2008

Post 11

19:38 11 Marpenoth 1375


(Larper) I excitedly stuff the 25 moons into my belt pouch and then very boisterously introduce myself to the quiet companions, grabbing their fore arms and squeezing uncomfortably hard.

"Larper Eyearrell of Sundabar, son of Dellium and apprentice of the Eyearrell empire. Well met, friends! I hope you're ready to clean up after my blade's dirty work, for any foes we meet will not have a clean ending at my hands!"
*To Azora*: "Where are we headed? I'll need to purchase suitable equipment for my steed as well as myself. What mounts do you gentlemen ride? Ponies? Mastiffs? Asses? HAHHAAAHAHA!"

(Dominu Carthii) *To Azora*: "I give leave. I will be at the meet you at the appointed time."
Nodding I turn to my large companion and say: "Would you care to share lodgings, in order to conserve our earnings?" If he says yes: request a modest room with two beds, requesting a quiet area so I may do my evening devotions. If no, request a quiet room for the same.

The next day, I will attempt to procure 50 feet of rope, chalk, a mirror, a 10 foot pole/walking stick and an additional bag. If Larper wishes to come with me, I agree.

I make my way back to the meeting spot making sure to be 10 minutes early ... watching for anything that catches my attention when he arrives (odd behaviors, new companions).


-Everyone please send any requests for equipment to the DM & CC Azora (Tom). I will then contact you to let you know what you obtain in the morning from Silverymoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment