Saturday, December 13, 2008

Post 8



(Larper)
As I see the new comer walk in and size up the crowd, I assume he is looking for friends or a place to sit. I wave my arm to him and call: "Hello sir! You look thirsty and in need of a stool! I'm buying ales and whatever else!" (He is the Human Fighter with big muscles)



(Azora)
"I assume you're here about the flier as well," as if I were also answering the flier. "What do you find attractive about a three thousand mile walk to the south?"



(Larper)
"My steed will do the walking for me. Whoever is willing to pay this handsomly for a bodyguard can have my service and need look no further."


I finish my ale and set the mug down as if I've already been chosen. I'll check all the buckles on my armor and equipment which is just an obvious showing off of my muscles and sword. Then I'll pick up the flier again and look at Tom's character assuming he's a healer and start asking questions in a juvenile way:

"Are you a healer? When do we leave? Who pays us? Do we get paid up front or after we are finished? Will there be orcs? I'm getting another ale, do you want one?"

DIALOGUE COLOR CODE:

Red = Azora
Charbonneau
Green = Larper Eyearrell
Gray = Dominu Carthii
Blue = Wympbumpe Abersaximous Loudhorn

No comments:

Post a Comment