Friday, December 12, 2008

Post 5


18:05 11 Marpenoth

I only need one fighter and one cleric. The tiefling is interesting--what alignment would the ******* be? True Neutral, LN, NG (like me)? I'm not opposed to the idea of taking the tiefling, they're powerful, and I would definitely be able to stay emotionally distant as I used these mercenaries help me get to where I'm going. But we'll be going through civilized places that might not be as accommodating as Silverymoon, and I don't want to draw attention.

And the ****** might not be cool with a tiefling party member. How political am I expecting things to be while I ******* *** *** **** *******? Are they expecting me?

As an aside, as Tom, not Azora, I want the halfling in the group. If thieves aren't allowed, though, Azora will follow his orders to the letter.

My move: I'll quietly observe for a while, narrow it down to several potential candidates, then dismiss everyone but who I've decided to consider.

I don't want a cleric of ******* because I don't want someone who might be able to figure anything out about my purpose--the worst case scenario is that I let out any information about *** ******* or *** ****** ********. I look for a cleric of Waukeen or Tymora.


You narrow down the group to:

*Male Dwarf Warrior - Appears slightly intoxicated, but glancing at his weapons and armor he looks as though he has seen battle.

*Male Human Warrior - Huge muscles and you heard him speaking to the dwarf in his tongue so he must have brains.

*Male Human Cleric of ? - Seems civilized and orderly. He speaks quietly to the human warrior but nods as you approach.

*Male Human Cleric of ? - Wears purple robes and feverishly prays over a book while looking around nervously.

Female Elf Ranger - Green tattered cloth robes. Carries antique weaponry and keeps her face well covered.

Male Halfling Thief - Keeps to the shadows, has a happy grin on his face. He bows to you and presents himself with perfect ettiquette.

Male Half Elf Thief/Cleric of ? - Carrying a morningstar and a fine selection of daggers and poisons, this cleric seems prepared for anything.


* = your most likely candidates.


No comments:

Post a Comment